skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Mr. Steve’s Computer Fix Station
Monday, September 7, 2009
Available Services
Services available in the Fort Smith, AR area.
Virus & Spyware Removal
Wireless Setup
Computer Tune-Up
PC Setup
Hardware Installation
Reinstall Windows Operating System
Terms of Service
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact Information
Phone: 479-252-0832
Email:
stevemccar@pinncom.com
My Experience
My name is Steve Mccarty. I have been helping people get the most out of their computers for a long time.
I received my Bachelors of Science degree through the University of Arkansas Fayetteville in 1999.
I have always loved working with computers and it has become a strong passion in my life.
I have been fixing computers professionally for 10+ years in the corporate world and in the private sector. I have experience with all PC’s.
· I am CompTIA A+ Certified
· Dell Certified Technician
· Lenovo Certified Technician
No problem is too big or small. Please feel free to contact me with your questions and concerns I will do my best to help.
stevemccar@pinncom.com
No comments:
Post a Comment